News and Any Issues - Freeboard

Picture of Jeong-woo Cho
Course Evaluation of IK3506
by Jeong-woo Cho - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 2:52 PM

Dear students of IK3506,

Due to some technical problem which is common for all Ph.D. courses, the course evaluation of IK3506 should be carried out in an offline fashion. That is, I would appreciate it very much if you could:

1) Please print the attached form;

2) Please write out your answers to the questions;

3) Finally, please send it to me via internal POSTAL mail with NEW envelope.

Here it is very important for you to use "new envelope" so that you are anonymized as much as possible. Please spare a few minutes (though I guess it will take about 10 minutes) to improve the course for the next year. I will be very grateful to your constructive comments.

In particular, I hope you can indicate the need for covering another subject (for example, stochastic geometry) in the course to make sure the course can help doctoral students to navigate through their research journeys. In this case, it will be helpful if you can let me know which part of the current content, i.e., the least helpful part, can be replaced with the new subject.

There cannot any sort of deadline because it completely relies on your philanthropic and voluntary endeavour, but please send it to me by the next week, or the week after, to make sure that your comments are reflected into the final course analysis report. I wish to receive from as many of you as possible. Lastly, please note that each of you counts here massively because we have only 9 students.

- Jeong-woo